- Replicated Typo: The origin of language in gesture-speech unity (links to blog posts by David McNeil on How Language Began)
- BBC: Parrot mimics address individuals
- SD: Parrots imitate individuals when addressing them
- SD: Call that a ball? Dogs learn to associate words with objects differently than humans do
- SD: Evolution of human intellect: human-specific regulation of neuronal genes
- NS: Our true dawn: pinning down human origins
And don't forget to check out the newest issue of Biolinguistics (vol 6 no 3-4), published this week.